Four times a year, Global Apparel Markets, published in association with the International Apparel Federation, provides essential and up-to-date analysis and insight into the global apparel industry.
Reports contain updates on developments in the apparel sector, trade and trade policy, research-based information on individual market sectors, business news and expert opinions on strategy – to keep retailers, manufacturers and investors informed of the facts and figures which will affect their businesses.
Each issue contains:
- a detailed research-based report or company profile covering information on sourcing, developments in technology, colour and/or fabric trends, market sectors such as discount retailing, or other issues which affect companies in the apparel industry;
- a round-up of industry developments and innovations in the apparel sector;
- a feature on trade and trade policy;
- advice from industry experts on strategy; and
- business news
An annual subscription to Global Apparel Markets is a cost-effective way to keep yourself and your colleagues informed about trends and developments in the global apparel industry. The reports are available on subscription in printed and electronic format.
You will also receive "Global Apparel Update" delivered to you by email, free of charge, once a month. This free supplement contains an update of business news as well as the latest product developments and innovations.
Individual issues are also available for purchase. Our customer service team will be pleased to advise you on the most suitable method of purchasing.
If you choose the printed and electronic option, you will receive an extra service. You will still receive each issue in printed format, delivered to you by traditional post.
In addition, you will be able to download PDF files containing the same information – but the PDF files will be available immediately on publication, so you don’t have to wait for the printing and mailing. You also have all the benefits of electronic files: instant access even when you are away from the office; convenient storage in your PC or laptop; portability; electronic search facility; and copy/paste facility.
4 issues plus interim bulletins
Issue 37: November 2017
Reports in this issue
- Talking strategy: impact of Brexit on the UK fashion and textile industry—threats and opportunities (14 pages)
- International trade in denim fabric and denim jeans, 2017 (28 pages)
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, November 2017 (17 pages)
- Trade and trade policy: the US clothing import market, November 2017 (36 pages)
- Global apparel markets: business update, November 2017 (13 pages)
-Tony Forcucci; Global Director, Textiles & Apparel Sourcing P; MFG.com
"We welcome the publication of Global Apparel Markets in joining our mission to communicate the challenges and opportunities facing the world's Textile and Apparel industries to a global audience"
- Michael Duck; Director; APLF Ltd, organisers of Prime Source Forum
"I can't believe I never ran across Textiles Intelligence when I was in graduate school. While researching today I found it..it was like finding gold. GREAT JOB!!!"
- Researcher/Writer; [TC]² Textile Clothing Technology Corp, Cary NC
"I must congratulate your editorial team for the mammoth data collated from across the world, issue after issue; the data … is well researched and generally difficult to find."
- Sanjay Chawla; Editor in Chief; DFU Publications