Molecular diagnostics is the fastest-growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry and it is poised to deliver strong double-digit annual growth over the next several years. It is therefore an attractive segment to be involved in.
A relatively large number of molecular diagnostics manufacturing companies exist today. This unique report profiles the Top 25 in Europe. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enables them to consistently bring to market, cutting-edge and industry leading tests, reagents, technologies, instrumentation, platforms, systems and software.
Profile information for each company in the report typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Technology, Number of Employees and Turnover
Report Target Market:
1) Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive analysis and partner/alliance identification.
2) Molecular Diagnostics Importing & Distribution Companies
This report is invaluable to distributors in sourcing all the newest, best and therefore most in demand molecular diagnostics products.
3) Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
This report is very useful to those pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that are interested in pharmacogenomics and developing personalised medicines.
4) Laboratories & Blood Banks
As it identifies all the leading molecular diagnostics tests, reagents, technologies, instrumentation, platforms, systems and software and the companies that manufacture them, the report is a perfect reference tool for laboratories and blood banks carrying out molecular diagnostics tests.
5) Cancer Research Centres And University Medical Research Facilities
The Top 25 Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies In Europe is also of great interest to cancer research centres and university medical research facilities.
6) Suppliers To Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies
This report is ideal for suppliers to molecular diagnostics manufacturing companies who wish to identify top potential customers.
Note: Most people will be fully aware of the major players in this industry like Roche Molecular Diagnostics etc. but this report looks at all 25 of the top European companies.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
The Top 25 Molecular Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies In Europe is the sixth in a highly successful series of in-vitro diagnostics reports by Research Facts.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top-level research on all of the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Site License Version: Allows you to post this report on your Intranet/Knowledge Management System, allowing all employees in your organisation to access the report electronically.
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has advanced degrees in physiology and molecular medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is currently undertaking research there on neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.
Enigma Diagnostics Limited
Hain Lifescience GmbH
Kreatech Holding BV
Mobious Biosystems Ltd.
OncoMethylome Sciences, Inc.
Roche Molecular Diagnostics
Skyline Diagnostics B.V.
Tepnel Life Sciences