Did you know?
The Berufsgenossenschaftliches University Hospital was the first casualty hospital in the world.
The University Hospital Aachen is the biggest single-building hospital in Europe.
Charité Hospital has a yearly turnover of one billion Euro.
The Mary Hospital Stuttgart is a worldwide leader in the number of laparoscopic operations on hernias.
Anke Lützenkirchen is Head Of Supply & Logistics at University Hospital Cologne.
These are just a tiny sample of the 100’s of facts to be found in The 20 Biggest Hospitals In Germany.
The 20 hospitals in this report are big hospitals and have an average bed capacity of 1,385. This report profiles each one of them.
The hospitals profiled are located across Germany in Bochum, Hamburg, Munich, Heidelberg, Berlin, Göttingen, Leipzig, Aachen, Tübingen, Frankfurt, Cologne, Stuttgart, Freiburg, Dresden, Homburg, Münster, Düsseldorf, Essen and Hannover.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Hospital Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
Usage: competitive analysis and partner/alliance identification
2) Hospital Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers to hospitals who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) Medical Schools/Hospital Management Associations
It is also very useful to medical academic institutions and hospital management associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major hospitals in Germany, like Charité Hospital but this report looks at all 20 of the biggest hospitals there.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Hospital Telephone
- Hospital Fax
- Hospital Email
- Hospital Website Address
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Number of Doctors
- Number of Nursing Staff
- Key Executives
- Hospital Description
- Hospital Departments
- Number of Beds
- Number of Outpatient Cases
- Number of Inpatient Admissions
- Average Duration Of Stay
The 20 Biggest Hospitals In Germany is part of a highly successful series of reports on European hospitals by Research Facts. Companies who have bought this series include Baxter Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Beckman Coulter, Eli Lilly and Boston Scientific.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has advanced degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is currently undertaking research there on neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.