A substantial section of Living with Arthritis is devoted to interventions with a psychological basis, focusing on the belief that anything which promotes a positive change is of vital importance in assisting people with arthritis to make the adjustments needed to attain a satisfactory quality of life.
2. Arthritis and its treatment.
3. Psychological factors in onset, diagnosis and course of disease.
4. Life with arthritis.
5. The psychological impact on person and family.
6. The social impact on person and family.
7. Healthcare and disease management.
8. Psychological interventions.
9. Case studies.