There are numerous Contract Research Organisations in Eastern Europe. This report profiles the Top 20.
These companies offer their sponsors a full range of outsourced services including: product development, formulation and manufacturing; clinical trial management (preclinical through phase IV); clinical, medical and safety monitoring; preclinical, toxicology, and clinical laboratory services for processing trial samples; data management, biostatistics and medical writing services; regulatory affairs support; and many other complementary services.
Outsourcing offers a number of advantages including access to medical and clinical knowledge in specific therapeutic areas and knowledge of regulatory affairs in a particular country of interest. The CRO’s profiled in this report have expertise in all therapeutic areas - from Cancer to CNS to Cardiovascular. They are located across Eastern Europe in e.g. Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania etc..
Profile information for each company typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Services, Therapeutic Areas, Parent Company, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Contract Research Organisations
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device Companies
This report is very useful to pharmaceutical, biotechnology & medical device companies who wish to identify the Top 20 Contract Research Organisations In Eastern Europe by services offered, therapeutic expertise, size or location.
3) CRO Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers to CRO’s who wish to identify top potential customers.
4) CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology And Medical Device Associations
The Top 20 Contract Research Organisations In Eastern Europe is a useful reference tool for CRO, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major Contract Research Organisations in Eastern Europe but this report looks at all 20 of the Top CRO’s there – companies like AbCRO – a Contract Research Organisation headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with 210 employees and offices in seven Eastern European countries, offering sponsors comprehensive regional coverage.
Report data field structure is as follows:
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
The Top 20 Contract Research Organisations In Eastern Europe is part of a series of reports that Research Facts has published this year on CRO’s that includes:
- The Top 100 Contract Research Organisations In Europe
- The Top 25 Contract Research Organisations In Germany & France
- The Top 20 Contract Research Organisations In The United Kingdom
- The Top 50 Oncology Contract Research Organisations In Europe
- The Top 50 Contract Research Organisations In Europe For CNS Diseases & Disorders
- The Top 50 Contract Research Organisations In Europe For Cardiovascular Diseases & Disorders
- The Top 20 Contract Research Organisations In Europe For Ophthalmic Diseases & Disorders
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. It’s partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Quintiles, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Genzyme, Siemens Medical etc..
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top-level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has advanced degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is currently undertaking research there on neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration.
Contract Research Organisations, CRO’s, Outsourcing, Clinical Trials, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Eastern Europe.
Accell Clinical Research
Clinres Farmacija Group
OCT Outsourcing Clinical Trials
PHAMOS Central and Eastern Europe
PSI Contract Research Company