Team Leadership and Talent Development training course has been designed keeping in mind the growing requirements of the corporate world. It aims to raise awareness about the dynamics of communication in business environment, develop influencing and negotiating skills, enable executives to establish and communicate their credibility, project personal effectiveness through demonstration of confidence in decision making. Overall, this program attempts to facilitate of superior performance.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Inspire confidence in your leadership
- A happier, stronger and more effective team
- Improved decision making
- Abilty to put motivational theories into practice to improve team performance
- The skills to put motivational theories into practice to improve team performance
- Recognise the strengths of your team and use these to the team’s advantage
- A blended learning experience to improve retention and assist the transfer of learning outcomes back in the workplace
Successful Team Communication
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Understanding team roles and identifying them within your team
- Promoting Co-operative behaviour
- Strategies to overcome the 5 dysfunctions of a team
Managing Team Performance
- Developing the team’s strengths
- Setting targets and objectives
- The importance of equal stakeholding
- Dealing with conflict and difficult situations
- Effective communication within the team
Managing and Developing Talent
- Evaluating individuals’ strengths and areas for development
- Effective feedback
- Delegation as a development tool
- Coaching Skills
The program is fully workshop-driven, with an emphasis on skill development. A combination of course leader-led discussions, practical exercises and case studies will be used.
Team Leadership and Talent Development 3 days training is designed for managers with some experience wishing to develop a range of skills to maximise the effectiveness and motivation of their teams and themselves.
Venue to be announced shortly.