Moreover, growing research & development activities are likely to result in a wide product portfolio for electric two-wheelers, thereby positively influencing the country’s electric two-wheeler market during the forecast period. Some of the major companies operating in India electric two-wheeler market are Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., Electrotherm (India) Ltd., Lohia Auto Industries, Avon Cycles Ltd., Ampere Vehicles Pvt Ltd, Tunwal E-Bike India PVT. LTD, NDS Eco Motors Private Limited, Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd., Tork Motors Private Limited, etc. All these companies are well assisted by their key development teams and are strengthening their dealership network to boost their customer reach.
“India Electric Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Voltage Capacity, By Battery Type, By Motor Placement, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of electric two-wheeler market in India:
- Electric Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Electric Scooter and Electric Motorcycle), By Voltage Capacity (48-59V, 60-72V, 73-96V & Above 96V), By Battery Type, By Motor Placement
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electric two-wheeler market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electric two-wheeler distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with electric two-wheeler distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Recall
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Influencer of Purchase
4.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
4.5. Challenges/Unmet Needs
5. Government Initiatives
6. India Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Electric Scooter and Electric Motorcycle)
6.2.2. By Voltage Capacity (48-59V, 60-72V, 73-96V & Above 96V)
6.2.3. By Battery Type (Lead and Li-ion)
6.2.4. By Motor Placement (Hub Type vs. Chassis Mounted)
6.2.5. By Company
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Battery Type)
7. India Electric Scooter Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Battery Capacity
7.2.2. By Battery Type
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Battery Type)
8. India Electric Motorcycle Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Battery Capacity
8.2.2. By Battery Type
9. Market Dynamics
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Charging Infrastructure
13. SWOT Analysis
14. India Economic Profile
15. Product Benchmarking & Pricing Analysis
16. Qualitative Insights
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
17.2. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
17.3. Electrotherm (India) Ltd.
17.4. Lohia Auto Industries
17.5. Avon Cycles Ltd.
17.6. Ampere Vehicles Pvt Ltd
17.7. Tunwal E-Bike India PVT. LTD
17.8. NDS Eco Motors Private Limited
17.9. Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
17.10. Tork Motors Private Limited
18. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Electrotherm (India) Ltd.
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Avon Cycles Ltd.
- Ampere Vehicles Pvt Ltd
- Tunwal E-Bike India PVT. LTD
- NDS Eco Motors Private Limited
- Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Tork Motors Private Limited