The report on cancer immunotherapy market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cancer immunotherapy market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cancer immunotherapy market over the period of 2016 - 2024. Further, the author's Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cancer immunotherapy market is segmented on the basis of therapeutic area, end users, and therapy type.
Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Asc’s (Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
- Cancer Research Centers
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Immune System Modulators
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Cancer Vaccines
- North America
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AstraZenca Plc
- Amgen, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cancer immunotherapy market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cancer immunotherapy market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cancer immunotherapy market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market
4. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area 2018 - 2024
4.1 Lung Cancer
4.3 Breast Cancer
4.4 Colorectal Cancer
4.5 Blood Cancer
4.6 Prostate Cancer
5. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users 2018 - 2024
5.2 ASC’S (Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
5.4 Cancer Research Centers
6. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by therapy type 2018 - 2024
6.1 Monoclonal Antibodies
6.2 Immune System Modulators
6.3 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
6.4 Cancer Vaccines
7. Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Regions 2018 - 2024
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
7.1.2 North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
7.1.3 North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
7.1.4 North America Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Country
7.2.1 Europe Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
7.2.2 Europe Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
7.2.3 Europe Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
7.2.4 Europe Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Country
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
7.3.4 Asia-Pacific Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Country
7.4.1 RoW Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapeutic Area
7.4.2 RoW Cancer Immunotherapy Market by End Users
7.4.3 RoW Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Therapy Type
7.4.4 RoW Cancer Immunotherapy Market by Sub-region
8. Companies Covered
8.1 Glaxosmithkline Plc
8.2 F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
8.3 Eli Lilly and Company
8.4 Pfizer, Inc.
8.5 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
8.6 AstraZenca Plc
8.7 Amgen, Inc.
8.8 Novartis AG
8.9 Merck & Co., Inc.