Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017-2022
- To analyze and forecast the market size of South America digital oilfield, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast South America digital oilfield market on the basis of process, solution and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers, challenges and opportunities available in the market for digital oilfield in South America.
- To examine competitive developments such as digital oilfield contracts in South America digital oilfield market.
- To strategically profile the leading manufacturers, distributors and importers in the market which cater to the South America digital oilfield market.
The analyst carried out South America digital oilfield market study by considering various aspects of the market. In the beginning, a brief study was conducted to understand each aspect of market outlook such as drivers, challenges, trends and various other factors affecting the market. Moreover, an in-depth analysis was conducted to understand South America digital oilfield market scenario and to gauge the competitive scenario.
Afterwards, a detailed scrutiny of by process, by solution, and by country markets for South America digital oilfield market was conducted. In order to extract the data for South America digital oilfield market, primary research surveys were conducted with key opinion leaders, digital oilfield solutions providers, digital oilfield software & service vendors, distributors, and channel partners to understand historical and present trends.
Considering the assumptions, the team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analysed various aspects of South America digital oilfield market. The team has analysed various segments and speculated a positive future for South America digital oilfield market and subsequent countries. Moreover, various secondary sources were utilized for preparing this report such as SPE South America, HARTENERGY, EIA, and databases such as company annual reports, financial reports, proprietary databases, among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Digital oilfield service providers, IT companies, network & electronic hardware manufacturers, communication service providers, automation solution providers, resellers and channel partners, EPC contractors and sub-contractors
- Customers (national oil companies, oil & gas multinationals)
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to digital oilfield technologies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
In this report, the South America digital oilfield market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Process:
- Drilling Optimization
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Optimization
- Instrumentation & Automation
- IT Services
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of product portfolio.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in South America digital oilfield market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, the analyst offers customizations according to company’s specific needs.
The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across all major countries.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
5. South America Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Process (Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization, Reservoir Optimization, & Others)
5.2.2. By Solution (Instrumentation & Automation and IT Services)
5.3. By Country
5.3.1. Brazil Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
22.214.171.124. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Value
188.8.131.52. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.2. Argentina Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Process & Solution
5.3.3. Venezuela Digital Oilfield Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Process & Solution
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. Increasing Partnerships and Joint Ventures
7.2. Growing Consolidation in Digital Oilfield Industry
7.3. Rising Production from Offshore Fields
7.4. Revenue Generation through Aftermarket Services
7.5. Rising Investments in Research & Development
7.6. Downturn in Oil & Gas Industry
7.7. Implementation of Stringent Regulations for Offshore E&P Activities
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. Schlumberger Limited
8.2.3. Baker Hughes Incorporated
8.2.4. Honeywell International Inc
8.2.5. Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation
8.2.6. Weatherford International plc
8.2.7. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
8.2.8. Accenture PLC
*Full list of Tables & Figures available upon enquiry
- Accenture PLC
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Honeywell International Inc
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Schlumberger Limited
- Sinopec Oilfield Service Corporation
- Weatherford International plc