- Trends in Pediatrics partnering deals
- Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Pediatrics partnering agreement structure
- Pediatrics partnering contract documents
- Top Pediatrics deals by value
- Most active Pediatrics dealmakers
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Pediatrics disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Pediatrics deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Pediatrics deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Pediatrics dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Pediatrics dealmaking since 2014 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Pediatrics deals since 2014. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Pediatrics dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Pediatrics deals since 2014 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Pediatrics partnering deals by specific Pediatrics target announced since 2014. The chapter is organized by specific Pediatrics therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Pediatrics partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Pediatrics partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Pediatrics technologies and products.
Global Pediatrics Partnering 2014 to 2019 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Pediatrics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Pediatrics Partnering 2014 to 2019 includes:
- Trends in Pediatrics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Pediatrics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Pediatrics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Pediatrics deal records
- The leading Pediatrics deals by value since 2014
- Most active Pediatrics dealmakers since 2014
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
The Global Pediatrics Partnering 2014-2019 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 200 pediatrics deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
- In-depth understanding of Pediatrics deal trends since 2014
- Access Pediatrics deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Pediatrics partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Pediatrics deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Pediatrics deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Pediatrics opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Pediatrics opportunities
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Pediatrics dealmaking
2.2. Pediatrics partnering over the years
2.3. Pediatrics partnering by deal type
2.4. Pediatrics partnering by industry sector
2.5. Pediatrics partnering by stage of development
2.6. Pediatrics partnering by technology type
2.7. Pediatrics partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 –Financial deal terms for Pediatrics partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Pediatrics partnering
3.3. Pediatrics partnering headline values
3.4. Pediatrics deal upfront payments
3.5. Pediatrics deal milestone payments
3.6. Pediatrics royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading Pediatrics deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Pediatrics partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Pediatrics
4.4. Top Pediatrics deals by value
Chapter 5 – Pediatrics contract document directory
5.2. Pediatrics partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Pediatrics dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Pediatrics therapeutic target
Appendix 1 – Directory of Pediatrics deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2019
Appendix 2 – Directory of Pediatrics deals by deal type 2014 to 2019
Appendix 3 – Directory of Pediatrics deals by stage of development 2014 to 2019
Appendix 4 – Directory of Pediatrics deals by technology type 2014 to 2019
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
Figure 1: Pediatrics partnering since 2014
Figure 2: Pediatrics partnering by deal type since 2014
Figure 3: Pediatrics partnering by industry sector since 2014
Figure 4: Pediatrics partnering by stage of development since 2014
Figure 5: Pediatrics partnering by technology type since 2014
Figure 6: Pediatrics partnering by indication since 2014
Figure 7: Pediatrics deals with a headline value
Figure 8: Pediatrics deals with upfront payment values
Figure 9: Pediatrics deals with milestone payment
Figure 10: Pediatrics deals with royalty rates
Figure 11: Active Pediatrics dealmaking activity– 2014 to 2019
Figure 12: Top Pediatrics deals by value since 2014