Increase in Organic Farming Driving the Biofertilizers Market
The tremendous growth of the market is backed by increasing demand for organic food around the world. Organic agriculture is being adopted widely, to reduce the dependence on chemical inputs for food supply. Biological organic fertilizers act as useful supplements for chemical fertilizers and are therefore popularly adopted for organic farming. The use of biofertilizers is one of the important components in organic agriculture practices around the globe. They are often cost effective and are a renewable source of plant nutrients, to supplement the chemical fertilizers for sustainable agriculture.
Grains and Cereals Dominate the Biofertilizers Market
Among the crop application areas, major cereals (rice, wheat, and maize) and minor cereals (barley, oats, millets, and sorghum) comprise around 40% share of the global biological organic fertilizer market. Currently, cereals and grains provide the maximum demand for biofertilizers, owing to increasing consumer demand due to rising population and decreasing arable land. It has been detected that cereals and grains need considerable amount of biofertilizers for proper growth. Farmers have started using biofertilizers as a replacement to chemical fertilizers as it helps in sustaining the soil nutrient generation cycle. This development has escalated the demand for biofertilizers, especially for cereal and grain cultivation.
Major Players: Lallemand Inc, Camson Bio Technologies Limited, BioMax, Symborg, Agri Life, Krishak Bharati Cooperative, among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- To have an understanding of the fastest growing regions in the global biofertilizers market and their growth trends during the forecast period.
- The report outlines drives, restraints, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitors’ overview and company share analysis.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope and Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increased Practice of Organic Farming
3.1.2 Need for Improving Soil Organic Matter
3.1.3 Favorable Regulatory Structure
3.2.1 Low Product Efficacy under Unfavorable Conditions
3.2.2 Existing High Demand for Synthetic Fertilizers
3.2.3. Low shelf life of microorganisms
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Microorganism
4.1.4 Blue-green Algae
4.1.5 Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
4.1.7 Other Microorganisms
4.2 By Technology Type
4.2.1 Carrier Enriched Biofertilizers
4.2.2 Liquid Biofertilizers
4.3 By Application
4.3.1 Seed Treatment
4.3.2 Soil Treatment
4.4 By Crop Type
4.4.3 Fruits and Vegetables
4.5 By Geography
4.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Rest of North America
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
4.5.3 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
4.5.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
4.5.5 Rest of the World
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Middle East
184.108.40.206 Rest of Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Monsanto BioAg
6.2 Camson Biotechnologies Limited
6.3 Criyagen Agri & Biotech Pvt Ltd
6.4 Agrinos AS
6.5 Mapleton Agri Biotech Pty Ltd
6.6 Agri Life
6.7 Biomax Naturals
6.8 CBF China Biofertilizer AG
6.9 Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation
6.10 Lallemand Inc.
6.11 National Fertilizer Ltd
6.12 Rizobacter Argentina SA
6.13 Symborg SL
7. Future of the Market
- Monsanto BioAg
- Camson Biotechnologies Limited
- Criyagen Agri & Biotech Pvt Ltd
- Agrinos AS
- Mapleton Agri Biotech Pty Ltd
- Agri Life
- Biomax Naturals
- CBF China Biofertilizer AG
- Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation
- Lallemand Inc.
- National Fertilizer Ltd
- Rizobacter Argentina SA
- Symborg SL