Some of the other factors that would positively influence the country’s water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in the coming years include growing textile industry, favorable government policies and rising preference for green technology chemicals. Some of the major players operating in India water and wastewater treatment chemicals market include NALCO Water India Ltd., SUEZ India Pvt Ltd, Thermax India Ltd., Ion Exchange India Ltd., Chembond Chemicals Ltd., VASU Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd., BASF India Ltd., Solenis Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd., Vishnu Chemicals, and Chemtex Speciality Ltd., among others.
“India Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market By Type, By Industry Type, By End Use, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in India:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor, Biocide/Disinfectant & Others), By Industry Type (Water & Wastewater), By End Use, By Sales Channel
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water and wastewater treatment chemicals distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with water and wastewater treatment chemicals distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions Brand
4.3. Brand Satisfaction
5. India Water and Wastewater Scenario
6. India Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Chemical Type (Coagulant & Flocculant, Biocide & Disinfectant, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor, pH Adjuster, Defoamer & Others)
6.2.2. By Industry Type (Water and Wastewater)
6.2.3. By End Use (Industrial (Oil & Gas, Pharma, Power, Steel, Chemicals, etc.) & Municipal)
6.2.4. By Sales Channel (Direct & Indirect)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Chemical Type, By Industry Type, By End Use & By Region)
7. India Corrosion & Scale Inhibitor Chemicals Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By End Use
7.2.2. By Industry Type
7.2.3. By Sales Channel
7.2.4. By Region
8. India Biocide & Disinfectant Chemicals Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End Use
8.2.2. By Industry Type
8.2.3. By Sales Channel
8.2.4. By Region
9. India Coagulant & Flocculant Chemicals Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End Use
9.2.2. By Industry Type
9.2.3. By Sales Channel
9.2.4. By Region
10. India Defoamer Chemicals Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & By Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End Use
10.2.2. By Industry Type
10.2.3. By Sales Channel
10.2.4. By Region
11. India pH Adjuster Chemicals Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & By Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By End Use
11.2.2. By Industry Type
11.2.3. By Sales Channel
11.2.4. By Region
12. Pricing Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
13.3. Impact Analysis
14. Markets Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Trade Dynamics
16.3. Trade Balance
17. Value Chain Analysis
18. Channel Partners
19. India Economic Profile
20. Competitive Landscape
20.1. Competitive Benchmarking
20.2. Company Profiles
20.2.1. NALCO Water India Ltd.
20.2.2. SUEZ India Pvt Ltd
20.2.3. Thermax India Ltd.
20.2.4. Ion Exchange India Ltd.
20.2.5. Chembond Chemicals Ltd.
20.2.6. VASU Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
20.2.7. BASF India Ltd.
20.2.8. Solenis Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
20.2.9. Vishnu Chemicals
20.2.10. Chemtex Speciality Ltd.
21. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- NALCO Water India Ltd.
- SUEZ India Pvt Ltd
- Thermax India Ltd.
- Ion Exchange India Ltd.
- Chembond Chemicals Ltd.
- VASU Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- BASF India Ltd.
- Solenis Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vishnu Chemicals
- Chemtex Speciality Ltd.