Nigeria in 2030: The Future Demographic
- ID: 1543215
- July 2013
- Region: Nigeria
- 26 pages
- Euromonitor International
In 2030, the population of Nigeria will reach 258 million, an increase of 54.7% from 2012. The number of births will continue to rise in 2012-2030, despite declining fertility, due to increases in the number of women of childbearing age (15-49 years). Nigeria will remain one of the youngest countries in the world in 2030 with a median age of just 19.8 years. The urban population will grow strongly and will account for 63.6% of the total population in 2030.
The Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.