- Language: English
- 93 Pages
- Published: December 2012
- Region: United States
Marketing Agencies (Global)
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Global
- 150 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 100 companies, including ARVATO LOYALTY SERVICES LIMITED, CLEAR MEDIA LIMITED and EPERFORMAX CONTACT CENTERS CORPORATION.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. Plimsoll Publishing’s latest MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) report will tell you that 16 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 10 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 100 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 100 largest MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) companies.
The MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example LOOP CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT LIMITED has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example INTERACTIVE PROSPECT TARGETING LIMITED is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll MARKETING AGENCIES (Global) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Profits down as the world’s leading marketing agencies feel the pinch
A study into the profitability of the world’s largest marketing agencies has revealed a widening gap between firms making outstanding profits and those losing money.
This research found average profit margins have fallen to 3.6% of sales and 28 of world’s top 100 marketing agencies are now running at a loss – a finding that would lead you to believe the industry was suffering with chronic oversupply, rising costs and severe pricing issues. However, the same study has revealed 35 businesses are making record profits.
David Pattison, senior analyst at Plimsoll, said: “Sometimes the public perception of profit is wrong. It's seen as companies taking advantage of their position or exploiting their commercial advantages unfairly.
“But these successful companies should be proud of their achievements. In an industry not know for its successes, these businesses should act as benchmarks to the rest of the industry showing what can be achieved.”
Key findings from the analysis:
The 35 rich companies:
- The average profit margin at these companies is 10 % - way above the industry average
- 9 of these firms are operating completely debt free
- Average sales per employee figures are £ £190, 300
The 28 poor companies
- 11 companies are now considered to be a high financial risk
- 14 this is the second year in a row of making a loss
- On average these companies are losing -6.11% on sales -so for every £1 of sales it is costing them £1.06 to deliver
Pattison added: “The latest report highlights that the industry is being split into two types of company and the gap between the rich and the poor is getting bigger and bigger.
“For the companies that are falling behind, they need to re-evaluate their strategy and retain profit in order to improve their financial strength.”
The analysis, which is also available in an online format, provides an individual profile of each of the UK’s top 100 marketing agencies companies. It offers an overall financial rating, a valuation as well as an acquisition attractiveness assessment on each company.