- Advertising spending for each of the last five calendar years expressed in constant 1990 dollars
- The percent of advertising the company expended in relation to the total spending by all companies with the same SIC
- Inflation adjusted sales for each of the last five years and the percent share of sales over the SIC.
The average annual percent change over the five year period in spending, sales and shares are also displayed. Measures of profitability and effectiveness of the company's advertising expenditures are shown along with What-If scenarios and Management By Objective values for the next calendar year.
'Advertising Growth Trends 2015' is available as a standalone PDF or as an EXCEL and PDF package.
The Excel files contain the following:
A note on the formats:
- Electronic format includes both PDF and Excel data files.
- Electronic (PDF) includes the PDF only.
Alphabetical Summary by Company Name
Industry Summary by SIC Number
Industry Summary by Name
Industry Summary by Sector