Analysis of the North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
- ID: 3529956
- December 2015
- Region: North America, United States
- 58 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
- The voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) access and session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking services market continues its march to replace legacy services linking business customers’ premises to service providers’ networks.
- The North American market grew by X percent in terms of installed users, and by X percent in terms of revenue. Revenue growth is forecast at percent over the period 2014 - 2021.
- SIP trunking services are well positioned to ride the often rocky unified communications market. SIP trunking is the logical choice for businesses deploying modern unified communications platforms. However, it also offers flexibility and cost savings for businesses extending their legacy PBX platforms.
- Adoption rates trended slightly higher in 2014 among large enterprises (businesses greater than employees), accounting for percent of the revenues for the year, with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) making up the remaining percent of the customer base. The ratio between enterprise and SMB reflects continued mainstream adoption.
- SIP trunking services are a key component of hybrid communications deployments. A mix of on-premises and cloud-based communications applications and services is often the best approach for businesses to deliver unified communications (UC) to their users.
- Through web portals and increasingly through application programming interfaces (APIs), SIP trunking services are putting businesses in control of their own enterprise communications infrastructure, rather than relying on their service providers.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the market impacted by the overall enterprise unified communications market?
- How are traditional market participants faring against new challengers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Do current deployment models meet customer needs and how will these models change?
- When is the tipping point for VoIP access and SIP services over traditional telecom services? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Distribution Channels
- Market Distribution Channels Discussion
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- User and Revenue Forecast
- Unit Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent of User Forecasts by Type of Implementation
- Percent of Revenue by Customer Size
- Percent of Users by Service Implementation
- Pricing Trends and Forecast
- Pricing Trends and Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis
- Demand Analysis Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Market
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
- Top Competitors
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Predictions
- The Last Word - Recommendations
- Legal Disclaimer