• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Growth Opportunities in the Brazilian Distribution Transformers Market: Dry-type Technologies to Increase Companies' Product Offerings
Frost & Sullivan, October 2012, Pages: 74
This research service analyzes the Brazilian market for distribution transformers. The market experienced huge growth in 2012, leveraged by investments on grid reinforcement and industrial activity. There are latent opportunities within the distribution, generation, and industry segments. Nonetheless, the market is estimated to enter in a consolidation wave, with slow pace of yearly growth until 2017. There is a tendency from manufacturers to move toward dry-type technologies, increasing their product offering capabilities. The study examines key market drivers and restraints, and provides detailed forecasts and trends. The base year is 2012, with a forecast period of 2013-2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customers' needs?
- Will major and minor competitors continue to exist, or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
- What major trends should influence the market over the next decade?
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Total Distribution Transformers Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4 Oil-type Segment Breakdown
5 Dry-type Segment Breakdown
6 The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.