Unified Communications Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
- Language: English
- 94 Pages
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
Analysis of the Global Enterprise Voice and Unified Messaging Market
Unified Messaging Remains a Stalwart UC Application
The enterprise voice and unified messaging market is growing in terms of the number of user licenses shipped, but competition and vendor license bundles are impacting revenue growth. Voicemail usage is declining as users increasingly use instant messaging, e-mail, social media, and other tools to communicate.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the market impacted by the overall enterprise unified communications market?
- How will standalone vendors fare compared with vendors that offer UM as one application in a broader unified communications portfolio?
- What is the effect of increased employee mobility and BYOD on the market?
- What perpetuates demand for unified messaging services, even as e-mail, instant messaging, and SMS/text messaging become more popular communication methods?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
Enterprise Voice and Unified Messaging Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)