- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Private & Public Policy and Affairs
- Social & cultural studies
- Multidisciplinary Programs and Research Coordinating Centers
The Middle East & North Africa Research Centres Directory's arrangement by subject affords users easy, browsing access to the types of research programs that concern them. The Middle East & North Africa Research Centres Directory listings include full organization contact information, including email and URL addresses. In addition, most Research Centres
Directory entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including: year founded; affiliation; budget; key staff; financial support; research activity; publications; educational activities; scholarships and awards bestowed; library holdings; and services offered.
- The name of centre, address and full contact details including Email and URL
- Senior personnel names
- Centre affiliations
- Staff numbers
- Description of research program
- Services and special facilities
Countries covered include: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. The directory includes master, subject, name and country indexes. The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, and all agencies and institutions concerned with research and international affairs.