- Language: English
- 191 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Asia
Overview on the Latin American Contact Center Applications Markets
- ID: 2334265
- November 2012
- Region: Latin America
- 114 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Evolution of the CRM Applications in Latin America
Different markets in the region present different set of opportunities for vendors. Increased activity has been seen along the whole region of a move toward self-service applications and using IVR as a tool for call resolution instead of call routing. The Latin American market also shows a strong interest and initial adoption of analytics solutions. Integrated suites of quality monitoring, workforce management, and analytics are starting to be strongly adopted. Very high on the agenda for most contact centers was the topic of social media. Leading companies and bigger outsourcers are in the experimental stages of using social media as a customer service channel.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Which is the status of the industry within these countries? Are those structured correctly to reach further growth?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for growth within Latin America?
- How will the structure of the market change over time? Which are the key competitors to watch?
- Are the applications offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed? Will the current applications get commoditized?
- Will new applications arise?
- How each of the applications markets will evolve in the short and medium term?
Total Contact Center Applications Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
ICR Systems Segment Breakdown
IVR Systems Segment Breakdown
Outbound Segment Breakdown
APO Segment Breakdown
Central America and the Caribbean Breakdown
Andean Region Breakdown
Southern Cone Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
List of Figures:
Total Contact Center Applications Market: Revenue Forecast by Segment, Latin America, 2011-2018
Total Contact Center Application Market: Revenue Forecast by Region, Latin America, 2011-2018
Total Contact Center Applications Market: Company Market Share Analysis of Top 5 Participants, Latin America, 2011
Total Contact Center Applications Market: Competitive Structure, Latin America, 2011