The IPA market in India stood at 218.21 Thousand Tonnes in FY2021 and is forecast to reach 392.15 Thousand Tonnes by FY2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 6.73% until FY2030 owing to its growing consumption as a solvent in the country’s aggressively growing pharmaceuticals and chemicals industry. With the increase in per capita income and rising urbanization, the demand for IPA is set to grow enormously in the coming years. Deepak Fertilizers, the country’s sole IPA manufacturer has added new capacities sensing a strong surge in its demand for IPA and its derivatives from the downstream pharmaceuticals and consumer sectors. The outbreak of COVID-19 in FY2020 disrupted the country's economy. The market growth was affected drastically, and production units shut down. Furthermore, the major market players intentionally halted the production keeping their employees’ health and wellness in mind. With imposed new regulations of the COVID-19 and proper precautions, the market is anticipated to regain its growth in the years to come. Once the market regains the full function of its production unit, the market is bound to show robust growth in the forecast period. Potential investment in the market is expecting steady growth in the market in the forecast period, until 2030. Also, the presence of a single market player in the country is a potential scope where new market players may enter the market and benefit from the easier market establishment.
The IPA Market in India is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of 7.72% by Volume
Under this subscription, you would be able to access India Iso Propyl Alcohol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Iso Propyl Alcohol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
- Historical Years: FY2015- FY2020
- Base Year: FY2021
- Estimated Year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2023 - FY2030
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Iso Propyl Alcohol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Iso Propyl Alcohol in different end-user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Iso Propyl Alcohol by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Iso Propyl Alcohol in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Iso Propyl Alcohol by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Iso Propyl Alcohol by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Iso Propyl Alcohol market
Table of Contents1. India Iso Propyl Alcohol Market Outlook, 2015-2030
1.1. Capacity By Company
1.2. Capacity By Location
1.3. Capacity By Process
1.4. Capacity By Technology
1.5. Production, By Company
1.6. Operating Efficiency By Company
1.7. Country-Wise Import
1.8. Country-Wise Export
1.9. Demand-Supply Gap
2. India Iso Propyl Alcohol Demand Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. By End Use (Chemicals, Paints and coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, and Others)
2.2. By Application
2.3. By By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
2.4. By Region
2.5. By Company Share of Leading Players
3. News & Deals
- Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.
- Deepak Phenolics Ltd.
- ExxonMobil Corporation Ltd.
- ICC Chemical Corporation
- INEOS Solvent
- Ineos Solvents
- LG Chem Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Pure Chemicals Pte. Ltd.
- Shell Global