This report covers areas such as white, domestic, appliances, brown, domestic and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The publisher's latest Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using the publisher's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) report will tell you that 22 companies have a declining financial rating, while 12 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 180 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Publisher's Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The publisher provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
Table of ContentsThe Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) sector.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 180 largest Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) companies.
The Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (Global) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the publisher applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example Ningbo Fotile Kitchenware Co., Ltd. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Main Power Industrial (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 180 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using the publisher's unequivocal model and culminates in the production of The Publisher's Chart. The Publisher's Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Publisher's Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AB Electrolux
- Aweco Polska Appliance Sp. Z O.O. S.K.
- Bsh Hisni Aparati D.O.O. Nazarje