Home automation systems, also known as domotics, refer to technological solutions designed for automatically controlling various electronic devices installed in a house. They can control and monitor air-conditioning, heating, lighting, power control, entertainment and, fire and security. These systems enable an individual to easily monitor his home using a computer interface on a tablet or a smartphone, based on personal preferences. At present, aspirational lifestyles and a drive to achieve a high standard of living are influencing consumers to invest in sophisticated technologies like home automation systems. Besides this, the evolution and mass commercialization of smart homes has led to a large-scale modification in this market.
The North America home automation systems market is currently driven by several factors. Rising consumer awareness about technological innovations and optimized energy consumption are some of the factors that are supporting the growth of the market in the region. Moreover, home automation systems help in saving a significant amount of energy and utility costs as they can be used for regulating outlets or appliances, thereby enhancing the product demand. In addition to this, increased need for safety and compliance with the stringent government regulations have also fueled the market growth. Furthermore, owing to the emergence of several modern renovation and redecoration trends, the overall demand for home automation systems is projected to escalate in North America in the next few years.
Key Market Segmentation:The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America home automation systems market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. The report has categorized the market based on application and type.
Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
Market by Application
- Lighting Control
- Security and Access Control
- HVAC Control
Market by Type
- Luxury (Custom) Home Automation Systems
- Mainstream Home Automation Systems
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
- Managed Home Automation Systems
Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America home automation systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America home automation systems market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America home automation systems market?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America home automation systems industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America home automation systems industry?
- What is the structure of the North America home automation systems industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America home automation systems industry?
|No. of Pages
|2022 - 2028
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
|$ 28.6 Billion
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
|$ 47.7 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
Table of Contents
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6.2 Impact of COVID-19
6.3 Market Forecast
7.2 Security and Access Control
7.3 HVAC Control
8.2 Mainstream Home Automation Systems
8.3 DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
8.4 Managed Home Automation Systems
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.2.4 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Historical Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.3.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.3.4 Market Forecast
11.2 Product Manufacturer
11.5 System Integrator
11.6 Electrical Contractor
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players