Scientific instruments refer to the devices used for verifying, measuring and analyzing different unproven properties and quantities of an element. They can vary on the basis of their purpose, size, shape and complication. Some of the features and functionalities of scientific instruments include data sampling, resolution, storage, parameter adjustments, collection, analysis and retrieval. These instruments are used by research institutions to perform efficient and accurate research procedures. They also help in developing new products and manufacturing processes and innovating and refurbishing existing products. Apart from this, scientific instruments are also utilized for determining electric currents, altitudes in aircraft, atmospheric pressure, quantities of heat, etc.
The North America scientific instruments market is currently being driven by several factors. Such factors include the rising demand for these devices in the healthcare sector, such as incubators, thermal cyclers, microarray scanners and microplate dispensers. Moreover, increasing investments for scientific R&D projects, including life science research, human genome mapping, and proteomics, are also providing a thrust to the market growth. In addition to this, a rise in the number of chronic diseases has prompted researchers to develop more effective treatments. This has led to the introduction of advanced laboratory equipment, thereby influencing the market growth. Apart from this, various technological advancements, such as artificial intelligence and micro-technologies, are being incorporated with scientific instruments to expand their consumer base in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America scientific instruments market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. The report has categorized the market based on end-use and type.
Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
Market by End-Use
- Government Institutes
Market by Type
- Scientific Clinical Analyzers
- Scientific Analytical Instruments
Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America scientific instruments market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America scientific instruments market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America scientific instruments market?
- What is the breakup of the North America scientific instruments market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America scientific instruments market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America scientific instruments industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America scientific instruments industry?
- What is the structure of the North America scientific instruments industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America scientific instruments industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America scientific instruments industry?
What is the estimated value of the North American Scientific Instruments Market?
What is the growth rate of the North American Scientific Instruments Market?
What is the forecasted size of the North American Scientific Instruments Market?
|No. of Pages
|2022 - 2028
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
|$ 13.9 Billion
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
|$ 16.3 Billion
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
Table of Contents
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6.2 Impact of COVID-19
6.3 Market Forecast
7.2 Government Institutes
8.2 Scientific Analytical Instruments
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.2.4 Market Forecast
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players