In the competitive field of global industry, timely and valid market foresight can be a game-changer. To provide these insights, our comprehensive market research report on the Global Potassium Silicate market is available for purchase. The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market which expects steady expansion, growing at a meaningful CAGR. This growth is driven primarily by its demand in the construction industry, where it significantly enhances the quality of concrete.
In addition to detailing the dominance of the construction industry in the consumption of potassium silicate, the report breaks down consumption by region, noting the Asia Pacific as the largest consumer. The research further segments the market based on various end-user industries, including construction, welding, detergents, molecular sieves, and others, thereby offering a well-rounded understanding of the market dynamics. Understand and stay ahead of the market trends by leveraging the critical insights provided in this report. The answers to your questions and vital industry trends are waiting for you within this leading-edge market analysis report.
The global Potassium Silicate market is expected to expand to reach from approximately 510 thousand tonnes in 2021 and to grow at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period until 2035.
The Global Potassium Silicate Market is Expected to Expand to Reach from Approximately 510 Thousand Tonnes in 2021 and to Grow at a CAGR of 2% During the Forecast Period Until 2035
Potassium silicate is an alkali silicate with chemical formula of K₂SiO₃. Silica is dissolved in molten potassium carbonate to form potassium silicate as the final product. This process is known as calcination and occurs in temperature range of 1100-2300°F. It can also be synthesized in a reactor by using hot steam to treat a combination of caustic soda, water, and quartz sand silica. Potassium Silicate has fine properties which makes it an important component for manufacturing concrete. Due to solubility, miscibility, and dust resistance properties, potassium silicate is widely used for manufacturing of detergents and soap.
The primary market driver of Potassium Silicate is the Construction Industry. The underlying reason is that adding potassium silicate works as an excellent sealant and strengthens the concrete quality. In 2021, approximately 48% of global Potassium Silicate was utilized by the Construction Industry and is expected to dominate the Potassium Silicate in the coming years as well.
Based on demand across regions, the Asia Pacific is the largest consumer. This region reported to consume the highest percentage of Potassium Silicate market in 2021 held a market share of more than 50% in 2021. In the forecasted time, the market for potassium silicate is anticipated to be driven by the rising demand for potassium silicate in fertilizers and industrial applications in countries like India and China. North America and Europe stand behind APAC in terms of consumption.
Based on the end-user industry, the global Potassium Silicate market is segmented into different industrial sectors that include Construction, Welding, Detergents, Molecular Sieves, and others. The Construction industry is dominating as a consumer for Potassium Silicate market. In this sector, Potassium Silicate is employed as a binding agent in cement, concrete floor polish, and binder for coatings. Welding and Detergents industries also hold prominent shares of the global Potassium Silicate market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015- 2021
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2035
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Potassium Silicate which covers production, demand and supply of Potassium Silicate market in the globe.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Potassium Silicate
- To classify and forecast Global Potassium Silicate market based on end-use
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., of Potassium Silicate market in the globe.
The publisher calculated Potassium Silicate demand in the globe by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering the historical extraction and supply and demand of Potassium Silicate across the globe. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts, and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Potassium Silicate manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Potassium Silicates distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Report Scope:In this report, Global Potassium Silicates market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by End-Use: Construction, Welding, Detergents, Molecular Sieves, and others.
- Market, by Sales Channel: Direct Sale and Indirect Sale
- Market, by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents
- Discover which end-user industry (Construction, Welding, Detergents, Molecular Sieves, and others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the Potassium Silicate market.
- Analysing the change in demand of Potassium Silicate in different regions, i.e., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
- Multiple channels are used to sell Potassium Silicate. Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of Potassium Silicate.
- Analyze historical prices since 2015 & Forecast on three months rolling period for next 12 months.