The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Sigmoidoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Sigmoidoscopes are used during diagnostic procedures to perform minimally invasive examinations of the rectum, sigmoid, and proximal colon. Primary uses of sigmoidoscopes include screening for ulcers, abnormal cells, polyps, and cancer. The number of outpatient ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) has increased over the years contributing to the number of same-day operations performed using these scopes. Technology advances have made procedures involving sigmoidoscopes minimally invasive, sparing patients the pain of incisions and resulting in rapid healing.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Sigmoidoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Sigmoidoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, The analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Sigmoidoscopes market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Sigmoidoscopes market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Hoya Corp, KARL STORZ SE & Co KG, and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
ScopeThis Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Sigmoidoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Sigmoidoscopes market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Sigmoidoscopes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Sigmoidoscopes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Sigmoidoscopes market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp
- Hoya Corp
- KARL STORZ SE & Co KG