The Global Stent Grafts Market is estimated to be USD 5.56 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 8.55 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.98%.
Increase in the prevalence of cardiac diseases and growing awareness of these devices are driving the aortic aneurysm stent grafts
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Stent Grafts Market is segmented based on Type, Material, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified as Bifurcated Stent Grafts and Aorta-uni-iliac (AUI) Stent Grafts.
- By Material, the market is classified into Metallic Stents and Polymer Stents.
- By Application, the market is classified into Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) and Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA).
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals & Cardiac Centers and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are JOTEC GmbH, LeMaitre Vascular, Inc., Lombard Medical Technologies, Maquet, Medtronic PLC, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Merit Medical, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Stent Grafts Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Stent Grafts Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Stent Grafts Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Stent Grafts Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Stent Grafts Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Stent Grafts Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Stent Grafts Market?
|No. of Pages||193|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 5.56 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.55 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases
4.1.2 Increasing Awareness of Minimally Invasive Surgery in EVAR Procedure
4.1.3 Rising Geriatric Population and Healthcare Expenditure
4.2.1 Stent Implantation Complications and Product Recall
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulations
4.3.1 Increasing R&D for Biomaterial Grafts
4.4.1 Alternative Methods Available
4.4.2 Declining Costs of Stents
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.6 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Bifurcated Stent Grafts
6.3 Aorta-uni-iliac (AUI) Stent Grafts
7.2 Metallic Stents
7.3 Polymer Stent
8.2 Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
8.3 Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA)
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
14.4 Boston Scientific Corp.
14.5 C. R. Bard
14.6 Cook Medical
14.7 Endologix, Inc.
14.8 JOTEC GmbH
14.9 LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
14.10 Lombard Medical Technologies
14.12 Medtronic PLC
14.13 Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
14.14 Merit Medical
14.15 MicroPort Scientific Corp.
14.16 Stentys SA
14.17 Terumo Corp.
14.18 Translumina GmbH
14.19 Vascular Concepts
14.20 W. L. Gore and Associates
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- C. R. Bard
- Cook Medical
- Endologix, Inc.
- JOTEC GmbH
- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
- Lombard Medical Technologies
- Medtronic PLC
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Merit Medical
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- Stentys SA
- Terumo Corp.
- Translumina GmbH
- Vascular Concepts
- W. L. Gore and Associates