The 2022 Global Trade and Investment Outlook highlights the key issues and trends impacting the global economy in 2022 and beyond. In addition, this report assesses the state of the global economy and the prospects for a global economic recovery. This report also determines where economic, trade and investment growth will resume over the near-term and where these areas will remain depressed for a prolonged period of time. The 2022 Global Trade and Investment Outlook identifies some key global trade and investment opportunities in the coming months and years. Finally, this report identifies some key risks for global trade and investment in the coming months and years.
Table of Contents1. A look back at the key events and trends from the previous year
2. An assessment of the key risk factors facing the global economy in 2022
3. An assessment of the key opportunities in international markets in 2022
4. An analysis of the world's leading export markets in 2022
5. Detailed political and economic outlooks for all of the world's leading economies in 2022
The publisher utilizes hundreds of local, national and international news and information sources for the creation and maintaining of all its reports and forecasts. Each news and information source is regularly checked to ensure accuracy and impartiality.
Analysts constantly monitor all sources of news and information to provide up-to-the-minute coverage for all of the countries and regions covered.
- 900+ International Information and Data Sources
- Internal Analysis
- Preliminary Forecasts
- Review of 20+ Other Economic Forecast Sources Up-to-the-Minute Monitoring of Data and Events
- Application of Global and non-Economic Factors
- Monthly Economic Forecast Release
Key Forecast Variables:
- Local Economic Issues
- Global Economic Trends
- Regional Economic Trends
- Political Risk Factors
- Government Policy
- Demographic Trends
- Commodity Prices