The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsTextron Inc (Textron) is a conglomerate that operates in aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses. The company's product and services portfolio encompass the sales and aftermarket services of Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft; Bell military and commercial helicopters; Tiltrotor aircraft and related spare parts and services; unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors, and aviation mission support products and services. It also offers industrial products such as fuel systems and functional components, golf cars and turf care vehicles, tools and testing equipment. Textron also provides financial services for the purchase of its products. The company has operations across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. Textron is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Textron Inc - Key Facts
- Textron Inc - Key Employees
- Textron Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Textron Inc - Major Products and Services
- Textron Inc - History
- Textron Inc - Company Statement
- Textron Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Textron Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Bell
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Finance
- Business Segment: Industrial
- Business Segment: Textron Aviation
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Textron eAviation
- Business Segment: Textron Systems
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Other International
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Textron Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Textron Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Textron Inc - Strengths
- Textron Inc - Weaknesses
- Textron Inc - Opportunities
- Textron Inc - Threats
- Textron Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Textron Inc, Key Facts
- Textron Inc, Key Employees
- Textron Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Textron Inc, Major Products and Services
- Textron Inc, History
- Textron Inc, Other Locations
- Textron Inc, Subsidiaries
- Textron Inc, Key Competitors
- Textron Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Textron Inc, Annual Ratios
- Textron Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Textron Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Textron Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Erickson Inc
- The Boeing Co
- Raytheon Technologies Corp
- General Dynamics Corp
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- Airbus SE
- GE Aviation
- L3Harris Technologies Inc
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc
- AeroVironment Inc
- Bombardier Inc