The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bridgestone Corporation (Bridgestone) is a tire and rubber company. It develops, manufactures, and markets tires and tire tubes, tire raw materials, and other tire-related products. The company also manufactures a wide range of diversified products, including industrial rubber and chemical products and sporting goods. Bridgestone offers retreading materials and services and automotive maintenance and repair services, and finance and other services; and supplies commercial roofing materials and other materials. It operates in Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. The company has manufacturing facilities across the world. Bridgestone is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Bridgestone Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 21, 2018: Bridgestone Senior Management Changes
Apr 26, 2018: Bridgestone joins Ellen MacArthur Foundation CE100 programme
Feb 16, 2018: Bridgestone Corporation Announces Senior Management Changes
Aug 01, 2017: YART Yamaha on Bridgestone tires wins third place in FIM World Endurance Champion Series
Jul 12, 2017: Bridgestone wins Volkswagen Group Award for innovation and technology
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bridgestone Corporation - Key Facts
- Bridgestone Corporation - Key Employees
- Bridgestone Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Bridgestone Corporation - History
- Bridgestone Corporation - Company Statement
- Bridgestone Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Bridgestone Corporation - Business Description
- Business Segment: Diversified Products
- Capital Expenditure
- Business Segment: Tires
- Capital Expenditure
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: China, Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: The Americas
- R&D Overview
- Bridgestone Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Bridgestone Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bridgestone Corporation - Strengths
- Bridgestone Corporation - Weaknesses
- Bridgestone Corporation - Opportunities
- Bridgestone Corporation - Threats
- Bridgestone Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Feb 16, 2018: Bridgestone Corporation Announces Senior Management Changes
- Aug 01, 2017: YART Yamaha on Bridgestone tires wins third place in FIM World Endurance Champion Series
- Jul 12, 2017: Bridgestone wins Volkswagen Group Award for innovation and technology
- Ratio Definitions
- Bridgestone Corporation, Key Facts
- Bridgestone Corporation, Key Employees
- Bridgestone Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Bridgestone Corporation, History
- Bridgestone Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Bridgestone Corporation, Key Competitors
- Bridgestone Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- Bridgestone Corporation, Annual Ratios
- Bridgestone Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Bridgestone Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Bridgestone Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bridgestone Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Bridgestone Corporation, Ratio Charts