The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Michelin SCA (Michelin) is an automotive company. It manufactures and markets tires for scooters, vans, cars, farm equipment, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, earthmovers, subway trains, aircraft, and tramways. The company also provides fleet tire advice, maintenance, and management services; mobility assistance services; and car and bike accessories, sports and leisure gear, work, and collectibles. Michelin markets products under BFGoodrich, KorMoran, Michelin, Uniroyal, Kleber, Riken, Siamtyre, Taurus, and Tigar brands. It serves customers in automotive, aerospace, mining, and agricultural sectors in Europe, North America, and other regions. The company has manufacturing and distribution facilities across the world. Michelin is headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, Centre, France.
Michelin SCA Key Recent Developments
Sep 17, 2018: Michelin Guide’s new international director named as Gwendal Poullennec[TPS : Consumer]
Jul 23, 2018: Michelin reports financial results for six months ended June 30, 2018
Apr 23, 2018: Michelin announces financial information for the three months ended March 31, 2018
Feb 15, 2018: Michelin-Licensed Rubber JV To Start Operation In Q2 ‘18
Feb 12, 2018: Michelin announces financial information for the year ended December 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Michelin SCA - Key Facts
Michelin SCA - Key Employees
Michelin SCA - Key Employee Biographies
Michelin SCA - Major Products and Services
Michelin SCA - History
Michelin SCA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Michelin SCA - Business Description
Business Segment: Passenger Car and Light Truck Tires and Related Distribution
Business Segment: Specialty businesses
Business Segment: Truck Tires and Related Distribution
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Other
Michelin SCA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Michelin SCA - Strengths
Michelin SCA - Weaknesses
Michelin SCA - Opportunities
Michelin SCA - Threats
Michelin SCA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Michelin SCA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 23, 2018: Michelin reports financial results for six months ended June 30,
Apr 23, 2018: Michelin announces financial information for the three months ended March 31,
Feb 12, 2018: Michelin announces financial information for the year ended December 31,
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Michelin SCA, Key Facts
Michelin SCA, Key Employees
Michelin SCA, Key Employee Biographies
Michelin SCA, Major Products and Services
Michelin SCA, History
Michelin SCA, Subsidiaries
Michelin SCA, Key Competitors
Michelin SCA, Ratios based on current share price
Michelin SCA, Annual Ratios
Michelin SCA, Interim Ratios
Michelin SCA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Michelin SCA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Michelin SCA, Ratio Charts