The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCheil Worldwide Inc. (Cheil), a subsidiary of Samsung Group, is an advertising and marketing company which provides strategic, creative, media, digital, and experimental solutions at different points of contact. The company collects and analyzes the single-source, real-time, and behavioral data on real time, social media, and solution basis, to understand consumers' real-time changes. It collects consumer information from panels; mass media such as TV, radio, newspaper, magazines, events, promotions, and videos; and new media including internet, IPTV, mobile platforms, and social media. Its principal activates include strategic solution; creative solution; media solution; experiential solution; digital solution and experiential solution. Cheil is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Key Facts
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Key Employees
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - History
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Company Statement
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Business Description
- Product Category: 4 Media advertising production and other
- Product Category: 4 media total
- Product Category: Cable TV and Internet
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Strengths
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Weaknesses
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Opportunities
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Threats
- Cheil Worldwide Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Key Facts
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Key Employees
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Major Products and Services
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., History
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Other Locations
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Subsidiaries
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Key Competitors
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Annual Ratios
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Cheil Worldwide Inc., Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AirNet Technology Inc
- National CineMedia, Inc.
- CAM Media SA
- Daehong Communications Inc.
- GIIR Corporation