The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsHNI Corp (HNI) is a provider of workplace furnishings and residential building products. The company's workplace furnishings product portfolio includes panel-based and freestanding office furniture systems, storage, seating, tables and architectural products and its residential products include full array of gas, wood, electric, and pellet fueled fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, accessories. It markets products under the HON, Allsteel, Gunlocke, HBF, OFM, Respawn, HBF Textile, Lamex, Beyond, and Heatilator brand names. The company sells its products directly to end-users, federal, state, and local governments and through dealers, wholesalers, national office product distributors, e-commerce retailers, and corporation-owned installing distribution and retail outlets. It operates offices, manufacturing plants, distribution centers and sales showrooms in Mexico, India, and the US. HNI is headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- HNI Corp - Key Facts
- HNI Corp - Key Employees
- HNI Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- HNI Corp - Major Products and Services
- HNI Corp - History
- HNI Corp - Company Statement
- HNI Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- HNI Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Residential Building Products
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Workplace Furnishings
- Key Stats
- R&D Overview
- HNI Corp - Corporate Strategy
- HNI Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HNI Corp - Strengths
- HNI Corp - Weaknesses
- HNI Corp - Opportunities
- HNI Corp - Threats
- HNI Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- HNI Corp, Key Facts
- HNI Corp, Key Employees
- HNI Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- HNI Corp, Major Products and Services
- HNI Corp, History
- HNI Corp, Other Locations
- HNI Corp, Subsidiaries
- HNI Corp, Key Competitors
- HNI Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- HNI Corp, Annual Ratios
- HNI Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- HNI Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- HNI Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wolf Steel Ltd.
- Travis Industries LLC
- Teknion Corp
- Steelcase Inc
- MillerKnoll Inc
- Krueger International, Inc.
- Kimball International Inc
- Innovative Hearth Products
- Haworth Inc
- Global Group, Inc.
- FPI Fireplace Products International Ltd.