The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Timken Company (Timken) is an industrial technology company. It undertakes activities related to development, production and sale of mechanical components. The company offers engineered bearings, mechanical power transmission products, switch gears and electric motors and generators. Timken also offers remanufacture and repair, maintenance, onsite technical services and training services. The company also provides wide array of power transmission components, assemblies and maintenance services. It operates through extensive network of manufacturing facilities, technology centers and distribution centers across the world. Timken offers its product and services under various brands including Timken, Fafnir, Philadelphia Gear, Carlisle, Drives, Lovejoy and Interlube. The company caters to machinery and equipment manufacturers worldwide. Timken is headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the US.
The Timken Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: Timken opens a new facility in Gauteng, South Africa
Jun 09,2017: Timken Board of Directors Elects Elizabeth A. Harrell, Retired Major General - U.S. Air Force
Apr 26,2017: Timken Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results; Raises Full-Year Outlook
Feb 09,2017: Timken Company reports Q4 net income, provides 2017 outlook
Feb 01,2017: Timken names new managing director of Canada
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
The Timken Company - Key Facts
The Timken Company - Key Employees
The Timken Company - Key Employee Biographies
The Timken Company - Major Products and Services
The Timken Company - History
The Timken Company - Company Statement
The Timken Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Timken Company - Business Description
The Timken Company - Corporate Strategy
The Timken Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Timken Company - Strengths
The Timken Company - Weaknesses
The Timken Company - Opportunities
The Timken Company - Threats
The Timken Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
The Timken Company, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 09, 2017: Timken Board of Directors Elects Elizabeth A. Harrell, Retired Major General - U.S. Air Force
Apr 26, 2017: Timken Reports First-Quarter 2017 Results; Raises Full-Year Outlook
Feb 09, 2017: Timken Company reports Q4 net income, provides 2017 outlook
Oct 27, 2016: Timken Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Results
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Timken Company, Key Facts
The Timken Company, Key Employees
The Timken Company, Key Employee Biographies
The Timken Company, Major Products and Services
The Timken Company, History
The Timken Company, Other Locations
The Timken Company, Subsidiaries
The Timken Company, Key Competitors
The Timken Company, Ratios based on current share price
The Timken Company, Annual Ratios
The Timken Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The Timken Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
The Timken Company, Interim Ratios
The Timken Company, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Timken Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
The Timken Company, Ratio Charts
- Universal Bearings LLC.
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- NTN Corporation
- NTN Bearing Corp
- NSK Ltd.
- MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
- Linamar Corporation
- JTEKT Corp
- General Bearing Corporation
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
- AB SKF