The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsCity Holding Co (CHC) is a financial holding company. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries and offers banking, trust and investment management, and other financial solutions. Its product offering includes loans and mortgages, accounts, deposits, and cards. CHC’s service portfolio includes wide range of wealth management solutions and other supportive services for commercial banking such as deposits services, cash management, lock box, and treasury management. The company operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals and caters to retail, commercial, and high net worth individuals. It primarily operates in South-eastern Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia. CHC is headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- City Holding Co - Key Facts
- City Holding Co - Key Employees
- City Holding Co - Key Employee Biographies
- City Holding Co - Major Products and Services
- City Holding Co - History
- City Holding Co - Company Statement
- City Holding Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- City Holding Co - Business Description
- City Holding Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- City Holding Co - Strengths
- City Holding Co - Weaknesses
- City Holding Co - Opportunities
- City Holding Co - Threats
- City Holding Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- City Holding Co, Key Facts
- City Holding Co, Key Employees
- City Holding Co, Key Employee Biographies
- City Holding Co, Major Products and Services
- City Holding Co, History
- City Holding Co, Other Locations
- City Holding Co, Subsidiaries
- City Holding Co, Key Competitors
- City Holding Co, Ratios based on current share price
- City Holding Co, Annual Ratios
- City Holding Co, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- City Holding Co, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- City Holding Co, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- WesBanco Bank, Inc.
- Community Trust Bancorp Inc
- Republic Bancorp Inc
- Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc.
- Summit Financial Group, Inc.