The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ITT Corporation (ITT) is a manufacturer of engineered critical components and customized technology solutions. The company offers wide range of products that include pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, water treatment, actuators, switches, brake components, shock absorbers, stowage bin rate controls, and isolators. It also provides services such as parts supply, inventory optimization, field service, and overall equipment maintenance among others. IIT offers its products and services to aerospace, defense, automotive, transportation, healthcare, oil and gas, and industrial markets. The company has operations across Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). ITT is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
ITT Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 04,2017: ITT Q2 net income increases
Jun 13,2017: ITT announces President of Industrial Process business
May 08,2017: ITT Reports Solid 2017 First-Quarter Results
May 08,2017: ITT Q1 net income increases
Feb 14,2017: ITT Reports 2016 Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year Results, 2017 Guidance
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ITT Corporation - Key Facts
- ITT Corporation - Key Employees
- ITT Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- ITT Corporation - Major Products and Services
- ITT Corporation - History
- ITT Corporation - Company Statement
- ITT Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ITT Corporation - Business Description
- ITT Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- ITT Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ITT Corporation - Strengths
- ITT Corporation - Weaknesses
- ITT Corporation - Opportunities
- ITT Corporation - Threats
- ITT Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- ITT Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 13, 2017: ITT announces President of Industrial Process business
- May 08, 2017: ITT Reports Solid 2017 First-Quarter Results
- May 08, 2017: ITT Q1 net income increases
- Feb 14, 2017: ITT Reports 2016 Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year Results, 2017 Guidance
- Jan 03, 2017: ITT's BIW Connector Systems launches Tri-Lok Ultra packer penetrator solution
- Nov 04, 2016: ITT reports lower Q3 net income, updates guidance for 2016
- Nov 04, 2016: ITT appoints president of control technologies and interconnect solutions businesses
- Apr 25, 2016: TT’s i-ALERT 2 Mobile App Now Available for iPad and Android Devices
- Apr 14, 2016: ITT BIW Connector unveils electrical wellhead outlet for downhole monitoring equipment
- Ratio Definitions
- ITT Corporation, Key Facts
- ITT Corporation, Key Employees
- ITT Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- ITT Corporation, Major Products and Services
- ITT Corporation, History
- ITT Corporation, Subsidiaries
- ITT Corporation, Key Competitors
- ITT Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- ITT Corporation, Annual Ratios
- ITT Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- ITT Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- ITT Corporation, Interim Ratios
- ITT Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ITT Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- ITT Corporation, Ratio Charts
- United Technologies Corp
- Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Molex LLC
- Methode Electronics Inc
- Meggitt Training Systems, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- IDEX Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- Ebara Corporation
- Amphenol Corporation