The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Beiersdorf AG (Beiersdorf) is a personal care company that manufactures skin and body care products, and self-adhesive product solutions. The company’s product portfolio comprises deodorants, face care, body care, sun protection, anti-aging skin care, lip care, plaster and wound care, fragrance compositions, hand care, hair care, and odor. It also provides self-adhesive products and solutions for mounting, affixing, renovating, repairing, packaging, insulating, and insects, dust, and drafts protection applications. Beiersdorf markets its products under NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, Hansaplast, Florena, 8x4, atrix, SLEK, and HIDROFUGAL brands. It serves consumer, automotive, electrical engineering and electronics, print and paper, construction, pharmaceutical, solar and wind energy, safety and security applications. The company has business operations across Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, North America, and Latin America. It operates production facilities in Brazil, China, India, Italy, the US, and Germany. Beiersdorf is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Beiersdorf AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2017: Beiersdorf appoints new executive board member
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Beiersdorf AG - Key Facts
Beiersdorf AG - Key Employees
Beiersdorf AG - Key Employee Biographies
Beiersdorf AG - Major Products and Services
Beiersdorf AG - History
Beiersdorf AG - Company Statement
Beiersdorf AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Beiersdorf AG - Business Description
Beiersdorf AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Beiersdorf AG - Strengths
Beiersdorf AG - Weaknesses
Beiersdorf AG - Opportunities
Beiersdorf AG - Threats
Beiersdorf AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Beiersdorf AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2017: Beiersdorf appoints new executive board member
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Beiersdorf AG, Key Facts
Beiersdorf AG, Key Employees
Beiersdorf AG, Key Employee Biographies
Beiersdorf AG, Major Products and Services
Beiersdorf AG, History
Beiersdorf AG, Other Locations
Beiersdorf AG, Subsidiaries
Beiersdorf AG, Key Competitors
Beiersdorf AG, Ratios based on current share price
Beiersdorf AG, Annual Ratios
Beiersdorf AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Beiersdorf AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Beiersdorf AG, Interim Ratios
Beiersdorf AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Beiersdorf AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Beiersdorf AG, Ratio Charts