The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MKS Instruments Inc (MKS) offers instruments, subsystems and process control solutions. The company’s product and service portfolio includes pressure measurement and control, materials delivery, gas composition analysis, control and information technology, power and reactive gas generation, and vacuum technology. It caters to manufacturers of capital equipment for semiconductor devices; and for other thin film applications, including flat panel displays, solar cells light emitting diodes, data storage media, other advanced coatings; medical equipment; pharmaceutical manufacturing; energy generation; and environmental monitoring. The company has manufacturing facilities in China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Korea, Mexico, the UK and the US. MKS is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, the US.
MKS Instruments Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: MKS Instruments announces appointment of Raj Batra to its board of directors
Jul 24,2018: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2018 financial results
May 10,2018: MKS Instruments names John Lee as president
Apr 24,2018: MKS Instruments Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Feb 01,2018: MKS Instruments posts Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
MKS Instruments Inc - Key Facts
MKS Instruments Inc - Key Employees
MKS Instruments Inc - Key Employee Biographies
MKS Instruments Inc - Major Products and Services
MKS Instruments Inc - History
MKS Instruments Inc - Company Statement
MKS Instruments Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
MKS Instruments Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Light & Motion
Business Segment: Vacuum & Analysis
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding South Korea and Japan)
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: South Korea
Geographical Segment: The US
MKS Instruments Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MKS Instruments Inc - Strengths
MKS Instruments Inc - Weaknesses
MKS Instruments Inc - Opportunities
MKS Instruments Inc - Threats
MKS Instruments Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
MKS Instruments Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2018: MKS Instruments announces appointment of Raj Batra to its board of directors
Jul 24, 2018: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2018 financial results
Apr 24, 2018: MKS Instruments Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Oct 25, 2017: MKS Instruments reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 26, 2017: MKS Instruments reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Facts
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Employees
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Employee Biographies
MKS Instruments Inc, Major Products and Services
MKS Instruments Inc, History
MKS Instruments Inc, Other Locations
MKS Instruments Inc, Subsidiaries
MKS Instruments Inc, Key Competitors
MKS Instruments Inc, Ratios based on current share price
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
MKS Instruments Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
MKS Instruments Inc, Interim Ratios
MKS Instruments Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
MKS Instruments Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
MKS Instruments Inc, Ratio Charts