This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsADESA Inc (ADESA), a subsidiary of Carvana, is an auction service provider. The company provides vehicle re-marketing solutions including transportation, titling, floorplan financing, inspections and reconditioning among others to institutional customers and dealers. It auctions most of the vehicle types manufactured in North America including whole cars, trailers, big rigs, equipment, marine vehicles, salvage vehicles, luxury vehicles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and other light recreational and utility vehicles such as boats and power sport vehicles. Its customers include vehicle manufacturers, banks, credit unions and various other financial centers, vehicle finance companies, vehicle rental companies, fleet management companies, insurance companies and general public. The company also provides analytical services such as market analysis on monthly, semi-annual, and annual basis to its media and investment community clients. ADESA is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ADESA Inc - Key Facts
- ADESA Inc - Key Employees
- ADESA Inc - Major Products and Services
- ADESA Inc - History
- ADESA Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ADESA Inc - Business Description
- ADESA Inc - Corporate Strategy
- ADESA Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ADESA Inc - Strengths
- ADESA Inc - Weaknesses
- ADESA Inc - Opportunities
- ADESA Inc - Threats
- ADESA Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ADESA Inc, Key Facts
- ADESA Inc, Key Employees
- ADESA Inc, Major Products and Services
- ADESA Inc, History
- ADESA Inc, Other Locations
- ADESA Inc, Subsidiaries
- ADESA Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cars.com Inc
- Pittsburgh Independent Auto Auction
- America's Car-Mart Inc
- CarMax Inc
- Manheim Inc