This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bacardi Limited (Bacardi) is a producer and marketer of spirits and wines. The company’s product portfolio includes gin, rum, vodka, whisky, vermouth, tequila, cognac, brandy, wines, malt beverages and beer. It markets products under several brands including Bacardi, Castillo, Seven Tiki, Palmas, Estelar , Banks, Aberfeldy, Glen Deveron Royal Brackla, Craigallachie, Aultmore, Cazadores and Corzo. Bacardi operates bottling, distilling and manufacturing facilities in Puerto Rico, Scotland, Italy, India, France, Spain, Germany, England and Mexico worldwide. Bacardi distributes its products through the global travel retail network comprising airports, cruise ships and diplomatic channels. Bacardi is headquartered in London, the UK.
Bacardi Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2018: Bacardi promotes Vijay Subramaniam as managing director - Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa
Oct 02, 2017: Bacardi names new CEO
Jul 27, 2017: Bacardi announces new Europe regional president
Jun 06, 2017: Wesley Cullen named general manager of CASA BACARDÍ
Mar 06, 2017: Bacardi CEO Dolan to step down next year
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Bacardi Ltd - Key Facts
- Bacardi Ltd - Key Employees
- Bacardi Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Bacardi Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Bacardi Ltd - History
- Bacardi Ltd - Company Statement
- Bacardi Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Bacardi Ltd - Business Description
- Bacardi Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bacardi Ltd - Strengths
- Bacardi Ltd - Weaknesses
- Bacardi Ltd - Opportunities
- Bacardi Ltd - Threats
- Bacardi Ltd - Key Competitors
- Jul 27, 2017: Bacardi announces new Europe regional president
- Jun 06, 2017: Wesley Cullen named general manager of CASA BACARDÍ
- Bacardi Ltd, Key Facts
- Bacardi Ltd, Key Employees
- Bacardi Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Bacardi Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Bacardi Ltd, History
- Bacardi Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Bacardi Ltd, Key Competitors