This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mars, Incorporated (Mars) is a global confectionery and pet care company. It is primarily involved in manufacturing and distribution of chocolate, non-chocolate confectionery, hot drinks, food and pet care products. The company markets its products under several global brands including M&M's, Snickers, Dove, Mars, Wrigley’s, Orbit, Extra, Pedigree, Whiskas, Royal Canin, Double mint, and TWIX. Mars also operates pet hospitals in the US and Canada. The company offers its products to distributors, specialty stores, retailers, and veterinary practices. It has business presence across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Mars is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
Mars Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Mar 14, 2018: Mars hires vice president and general counsel
Mar 13, 2018: Mars Ireland Appoints Bill Heague As New General Manager
Dec 06, 2017: Candy giant to open new HQ in Newark
Dec 06, 2017: Mars to move HQ to NJ, 1,500 new jobs expected
Dec 05, 2017: Candymaker Mars Wrigley picks its new U.S. headquarters
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Mars Incorporated - Key Facts
- Mars Incorporated - Key Employees
- Mars Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
- Mars Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- Mars Incorporated - History
- Mars Incorporated - Company Statement
- Mars Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Mars Incorporated - Business Description
- Mars Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
- Mars Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mars Incorporated - Strengths
- Mars Incorporated - Weaknesses
- Mars Incorporated - Opportunities
- Mars Incorporated - Threats
- Mars Incorporated - Key Competitors
- Mars Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 19, 2017: Mars bolsters digital innovation with two major appointments
- Feb 17, 2017: Mars Petcare appoints new vice president of corporate affairs
- Feb 06, 2017: Mars wins recognition in CPG industry
- Mars Incorporated, Key Facts
- Mars Incorporated, Key Employees
- Mars Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
- Mars Incorporated, Major Products and Services
- Mars Incorporated, History
- Mars Incorporated, Other Locations
- Mars Incorporated, Subsidiaries
- Mars Incorporated, Key Competitors
- Mars Incorporated, Recent Deals Summary