The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amstar plc (Amstar) provides hosted managed and cloud computing services. The company integrates private and public clouds, and provides managed telephony, managed networks, professional services, office 365, hosted desktop, software-as-a-service, and certification-as-a-service to business customers. It serves to the customers in legal, recruitment, finance, property, education, energy or utilities, and media industries. It serves customers through direct sales and partner organizations. Amstar collaborates with third-party technology firms. The company operates a primary data center in Tel ford, the UK; regional offices in London, Northeastern and Bourne mouth; and a support center in New Zealand. Amstar is headquartered in Tel ford, Shorthaired, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Nasstar plc - Key Facts
Nasstar plc - Key Employees
Nasstar plc - Key Employee Biographies
Nasstar plc - Major Products and Services
Nasstar plc - History
Nasstar plc - Company Statement
Nasstar plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nasstar plc - Business Description
Product Category: Ad hoc Sales of Hardware, Software and Other Recharges
Product Category: Consultancy Services
Product Category: Recurring Revenue
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: The UK
Nasstar plc - Corporate Strategy
Nasstar plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nasstar plc - Strengths
Nasstar plc - Weaknesses
Nasstar plc - Opportunities
Nasstar plc - Threats
Nasstar plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Nasstar plc, Key Facts
Nasstar plc, Key Employees
Nasstar plc, Key Employee Biographies
Nasstar plc, Major Products and Services
Nasstar plc, History
Nasstar plc, Other Locations
Nasstar plc, Subsidiaries
Nasstar plc, Key Competitors
Nasstar plc, Ratios based on current share price
Nasstar plc, Annual Ratios
Nasstar plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nasstar plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Nasstar plc, Ratio Charts