The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BT Group plc (BT) is a communications solutions and services company that offers voice and data services. The company’s service portfolio includes managed networked IT services; fixed voice and data; mobility; and broadband services. It also offers copper and fibre connections between its exchanges and homes and businesses. BT offers its solutions and services to major corporate clients, small and medium sized enterprises, wholesale customers, domestic businesses and national and local government organizations. The company operates along with subsidiaries and branch office in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Americas. BT is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
BT Group plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: BT Consumer CEO John Petter and CSO Sean Williams resigned
Jul 28,2017: BT Group Q1 profit down
Jul 28,2017: BT Group announces management changes
Jul 20,2017: BT appoints Ofwat chief to head regulatory affairs
Jul 19,2017: BT to lose chief strategy officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
BT Group plc - Key Facts
BT Group plc - Key Employees
BT Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
BT Group plc - Key Operational Employees
BT Group plc - Major Products and Services
BT Group plc - History
BT Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BT Group plc - Business Description
Business Description - Business and Public Sector
Business and Public Sector - Overview
Business Description - Consumer
Consumer - Overview
Business Description - EE
EE - Overview
Business Description - Global Services
Global Services - Overview
Business Description - Openreach
Openreach - Overview
Business Description - Other
Other - Overview
Business Description - Wholesale and Ventures
Wholesale and Ventures - Overview
BT Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BT Group plc - Strengths
BT Group plc - Weaknesses
BT Group plc - Opportunities
BT Group plc - Threats
BT Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
BT Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 28, 2017: BT Group Q1 profit down
Jul 28, 2017: BT Group announces management changes
Jun 15, 2017: BT appoints new president in Americas
Jun 07, 2017: Good Energy partners with BT to provide a discounted energy supply deal
May 11, 2017: BT Group: Results for the fourth quarter and year to 31 March 2017
May 11, 2017: BT Group announces new CEO for Global Services
May 02, 2017: BT appoints senior executive to lead Public Sector business in Northern Ireland
Apr 18, 2017: BT appoints senior executive to lead Public Sector business in the Midlands
Apr 12, 2017: BT Group appoints head of public sector business in North of England
Apr 06, 2017: BT Group appoints head of public sector business in Wales
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
BT Group plc, Key Facts
BT Group plc, Key Employees
BT Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
BT Group plc, Key Operational Employees
BT Group plc, Major Products and Services
BT Group plc, History
BT Group plc, Other Locations
BT Group plc, Subsidiaries
BT Group plc, Key Competitors
BT Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
BT Group plc, Annual Ratios
BT Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
BT Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
BT Group plc, Interim Ratios
BT Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BT Group plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
BT Group plc, Ratio Charts
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Virgin Media Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Telefonica, S.A.
- Sky plc
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Carphone Warehouse Group plc
- Cable & Wireless Communications Limited
- AT&T Inc.
- Alternative Networks Plc
- Adam Phones Ltd