1h Free Analyst TimeKLA Corp (KLAC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsKLA Corp (KLA) designs, manufactures and supplies yield management and process control solutions. The company provides chip and wafer manufacturing; reticle defect inspection and metrology; review and classification; data storage media or head manufacturing; packaging and interconnect inspection; general purpose or lab applications; critical dimension metrology; surface topography, film thickness, and composition measurements; computational lithography tools; wafer shape and stress metrology and pattern overlay metrology solutions. It also offers systems and solutions for the measurement of in-chamber process conditions and yield and fab-wide data management and analysis. The company serves nanoelectronics, packaging, power device, light emitting diode (LED), compound semiconductor, data storage and general materials research industries through service offices, subsidiaries and branches. It has business presence across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. KLA is headquartered in Milpitas, California, the US.
KLA Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsMay 06, 2021: KLA Foundation pledges $550,000 to COVID-19 relief in India
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- KLA Corp - Key Facts
- KLA Corp - Key Employees
- KLA Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- KLA Corp - Major Products and Services
- KLA Corp - History
- KLA Corp - Company Statement
- KLA Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- KLA Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: PCB, Display and Component Inspection
- Business Segment: Semiconductor Process Control
- Business Segment: Specialty Semiconductor Process
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Korea
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Rest of Asia
- Geographical Segment: Taiwan
- R&D Overview
- KLA Corp - Corporate Strategy
- KLA Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- KLA Corp - Strengths
- KLA Corp - Weaknesses
- KLA Corp - Opportunities
- KLA Corp - Threats
- KLA Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- KLA Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- May 06, 2021: KLA Foundation pledges $550,000 to COVID-19 relief in India
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- KLA Corp, Key Facts
- KLA Corp, Key Employees
- KLA Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- KLA Corp, Major Products and Services
- KLA Corp, History
- KLA Corp, Other Locations
- KLA Corp, Subsidiaries
- KLA Corp, Key Competitors
- KLA Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- KLA Corp, Annual Ratios
- KLA Corp, Interim Ratios
- KLA Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- KLA Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- KLA Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lasertec Corp
- ASML Holding NV
- Applied Materials Inc
- Wipro Technologies Ltd.
- Zygo Corp
- Onto Innovation Inc
- Veeco Instruments Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
- Genpact Ltd
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- Intuit Inc
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corp
- Capgemini SE