1h Free Analyst TimeSamart Corporation Plc (SAMART) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Samart Corporation Plc (Samart) is a provider of technology and communication products and services. The company’s services and solutions include ICT solution and service, digital services, call center services, technology-related services. It designs and installs telecommunications systems and sells telecommunications equipment. Samart manufactures and distributes television and radio antennas and satellite dishes, distribution of telecommunications products in international markets, provides data, voice and Samart engineering, Samart RadiTech and utilities and transportation services. It also provides consulting, system design, installation, management and maintenance of IT and communication system to the clients in public and private sectors. Samart is headquartered in Nonthaburi, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Samart Corporation Plc - Key Facts
- Samart Corporation Plc - Key Employees
- Samart Corporation Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Samart Corporation Plc - Major Products and Services
- Samart Corporation Plc - History
- Samart Corporation Plc - Company Statement
- Samart Corporation Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Samart Corporation Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Call Centers Services
- Business Segment: Digital Business
- Business Segment: ICT Solutions and Services
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Technology Related Services
- Business Segment: Utilities and Transportations
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Cambodia
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: Thailand
- Samart Corporation Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Samart Corporation Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Samart Corporation Plc - Strengths
- Samart Corporation Plc - Weaknesses
- Samart Corporation Plc - Opportunities
- Samart Corporation Plc - Threats
- Samart Corporation Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Samart Corporation Plc, Key Facts
- Samart Corporation Plc, Key Employees
- Samart Corporation Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Samart Corporation Plc, Major Products and Services
- Samart Corporation Plc, History
- Samart Corporation Plc, Subsidiaries
- Samart Corporation Plc, Key Competitors
- Samart Corporation Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Samart Corporation Plc, Annual Ratios
- Samart Corporation Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Samart Corporation Plc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Samart Corporation Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- True Corporation Public Co Ltd
- Thaicom Public Company Limited
- Symphony Communication Public Company Limited
- Jasmine International Public Company Ltd
- Interlink Communication Public Company Limited
- CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd
- Boomsense Technology Co., Ltd.