The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Flex Ltd (Flex) provides design, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to electronics original equipment manufacturers. The company, through its Sketch-to-Scale concept, provides concept design, prototype creation, intellectual property protection, new product introduction, additive manufacturing, global expansion, distribution and logistics services. The company’s high reliability solutions include disposables, drug delivery, diagnostics devices, automotive electronics, automotive lighting, power electronics, mobile devices, wearable electronics, game consoles, wireless infrastructure and server and storage platforms. Flex also provides printed circuit board fabrication and power supplies. It serves aerospace and defense, automotive, building and housing, cloud, communications, consumer, energy, health solutions, LED lighting and digital health industries. The company has business presence across Asia, the Americas and Europe. Flex is headquartered in Singapore.
Flex Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 17, 2018 Camanio Care signs agreement with Flextronics for distribution of innovative e-health hub
Sep 12, 2018 Enphase Energy expands manufacturing capacity with Flex in Mexico
Jul 26, 2018 Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2019 results
Jun 22, 2018 Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Flex Ltd.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Flex Ltd - Key Facts
Flex Ltd - Key Employees
Flex Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Flex Ltd - Major Products and Services
Flex Ltd - History
Flex Ltd - Company Statement
Flex Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Flex Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: CEC
Business Segment: CTG
Business Segment: HRS
Business Segment: IEI
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: CTG
Geographical Segment: Europe
Flex Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Flex Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Flex Ltd - Strengths
Flex Ltd - Weaknesses
Flex Ltd - Opportunities
Flex Ltd - Threats
Flex Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 17, 2018: Camanio Care signs agreement with Flextronics for distribution of innovative e-health hub
Sep 12, 2018: Enphase Energy expands manufacturing capacity with Flex in Mexico
Jul 26, 2018: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2019 results
Jun 22, 2018: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Flex Ltd.
Jun 01, 2018: Common Sensing Enters Design Service Agreement with Flex
Mar 01, 2018: Flex Expands Digital Health Capabilities, Launches BrightInsight Connected Health Solution on Google Cloud Platform
Jan 26, 2018: Flex Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
Jan 08, 2018: Cellnovo Provides an Update on Manufacturing of Insulin Cartridges
Jul 27, 2017: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results
May 05, 2017: Dr. Kevin Kettler Joins Flex as CTO of Cloud Business Unit
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Flex Ltd, Key Facts
Flex Ltd, Key Employees
Flex Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Flex Ltd, Major Products and Services
Flex Ltd, History
Flex Ltd, Other Locations
Flex Ltd, Subsidiaries
Flex Ltd, Key Competitors
Flex Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Flex Ltd, Interim Ratios
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Flex Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Flex Ltd, Ratio Charts