1h Free Analyst TimeYamato Holdings Co Ltd (9064) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsYamato Holdings Co Ltd (Yamato) is a provider of parcel delivery services. It offers small parcels, logistics, business to business distribution, lifestyle support, and moving services. The company provides delivery of chilled and frozen goods, golf clubs equipment, skiing equipment, and luggage to airports. It offers its services under TA-Q-BIN network. The company also provides shopping support, financial services, vehicle maintenance, and e-business. It also offers shared services, which include highway transportation and personnel placement. The company serves the general public and corporations such as bus service and truck transportation companies. It operates across Asia, Europe, and North America. Yamato is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - History
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Autoworks
- Business Segment: BIZ-Logistics
- Business Segment: Delivery
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: e-Business
- Business Segment: Financial
- Business Segment: Home Convenience
- Business Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Strengths
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Threats
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, History
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Yamato Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- DHL International GmbH
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc
- FedEx Corp
- Japan Post Holdings Co Ltd
- Nippon Express Co Ltd
- Senko Group Holdings Co Ltd
- SG Holdings Co Ltd