This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsKuwait Gulf Oil Co (KGOC) is a government-owned energy company. It carries out the exploration, appraisal, development and production of crude oil and natural gas from the Divided Zone (DZ), which is shared by Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The company manages Kuwait's share of hydrocarbon resources in Wafra Joint Operations in the onshore DZ and Khafji Joint Operations in the offshore DZ. The two countries equally share the reserves found in the DZ. KGOC operates in partnership with Saudi Arabian Chevron. It is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corp (KPC). The company has operations in the Partitioned Zone (PZ), partnering with representatives of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Aramco Gulf Operations Company, Ltd. (AGOC) at Khafji and Saudi Arabian Chevron, Inc. (SAC) at Wafra. KGOC is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Co Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 25, 2023: AES signs strategic partnership with Saudi Arabian Chevron and KGOC in drilling and oil extraction field
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Key Facts
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Key Employees
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - History
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Business Description
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Strengths
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Weaknesses
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Opportunities
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Threats
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 25, 2023: AES signs strategic partnership with Saudi Arabian Chevron and KGOC in drilling and oil extraction field
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Facts
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Employees
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Major Products and Services
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, History
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Joint Venture
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Co, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Bahrain Petroleum Company BSC
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Co
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co
- Petroleum Development Oman LLC