This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Laerdal Medical AS (Laerdal Medical) provides training and therapies of resuscitation education products for lifesaving emergency medicine. The company provides range of training, educational and therapy products for emergency medical care and lifesaving. It offers medical devices such as CPR Barrier Devices, ventilation, suction units for airway management. Laerdal Medical also offers various immobilization products, including extrication collars, tube holders, alignment pads, head immobilizers, and spine boards and others. It provides educational and technical services. The company markets its products through its subsidiaries and through a network of government and private distributors in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Laerdal Medical is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Laerdal Medical AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 18, 2017: A New Level of Engagement in CPR Training - Laerdal Medical Introduces Little Anne QCPR
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Laerdal Medical AS - Key Facts
- Laerdal Medical AS - Key Employees
- Laerdal Medical AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Laerdal Medical AS - Major Products and Services
- Laerdal Medical AS - History
- Laerdal Medical AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Laerdal Medical AS - Business Description
- Laerdal Medical AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Laerdal Medical AS - Strengths
- Laerdal Medical AS - Weaknesses
- Laerdal Medical AS - Opportunities
- Laerdal Medical AS - Threats
- Laerdal Medical AS - Key Competitors
- Jan 12, 2018: Laerdal Medical Announces New SimNewB and SimBaby Simulators
- Oct 18, 2017: A New Level of Engagement in CPR Training - Laerdal Medical Introduces Little Anne QCPR
- Laerdal Medical AS, Key Facts
- Laerdal Medical AS, Key Employees
- Laerdal Medical AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Laerdal Medical AS, Major Products and Services
- Laerdal Medical AS, History
- Laerdal Medical AS, Subsidiaries
- Laerdal Medical AS, Key Competitors