This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Vision RT Ltd (Vision RT) develops motion management tools for the radiotherapy market and treatment centers. The company’s portfolio encompasses 3D imaging solution for patient setup and real time surveillance, solution for track patient's breathing motion and synchronizing it with the CT scanner during 4DCT acquisition, solution facilitates real time, marker less tracking of patient’s respiratory motion, and a module that simplifies the process of stereotactic radiosurgery. It employs stereo vision technology to perceive the depth in 3D through the use of two cameras. Vision RT’s products are used in breast radiation therapy; stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS); stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), treatment of sarcomas and other conditions. The company sells its products directly and also through a network of distributors in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Vision RT is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Vision RT Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 21,2017: Vision RT Hires Julie Lim As Sales Director APAC And Opens New Training Center In Hong Kong
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Vision RT Ltd - Key Facts
Vision RT Ltd - Key Employees
Vision RT Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Vision RT Ltd - Major Products and Services
Vision RT Ltd - History
Vision RT Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vision RT Ltd - Business Description
Vision RT Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vision RT Ltd - Strengths
Vision RT Ltd - Weaknesses
Vision RT Ltd - Opportunities
Vision RT Ltd - Threats
Vision RT Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2017: Vision RT Hires Julie Lim As Sales Director APAC And Opens New Training Center In Hong Kong
Section 4 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Vision RT Ltd, Key Facts
Vision RT Ltd, Key Employees
Vision RT Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Vision RT Ltd, Major Products and Services
Vision RT Ltd, History
Vision RT Ltd, Subsidiaries
Vision RT Ltd, Key Competitors